Like we really need one? At this blog, here, more personal reflections — almost a journal.
At the other one — media related? — for lack of a better term. In any case it includes more resources, articles and such. It’s impersonal, but not in a bad way.
It’s called LA Eastsider Mindful.
Recent post topics:
- Kabat Zinn and the explosion of mindfulness in popularity
- an email meditation course
- a pdf of mindfulness resources
- 11 definitions of mindfulness
- local meditation instruction (Los Feliz neighborhood, Los Angeles)